1. Subject to all Terms, “RFT” (RISK-FREE TRADE) is available to Participants who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the Promotion advertised and have been fully approved by Compliance.
- The Offer relates to a minimum approved deposit of $2,000 and up to $10,000 deposit.
- Risk-free trade will be valid only on the first trade, and on trades not larger than one (1) lot. The risk-free period is limited to a maximum of 15 days (including weekends) from the account activation date.
- The client will be entitled to a refund only if he has met the promotion terms and conditions.
- It is the client’s responsibility to contact the account manager to claim a refund in case of a loss on the first risk-free trade. The risk department will review the request and in the case that all conditions were met, the loss will be refunded up to 48 hours from the claim date.
- This promotion shall be valid according to the company’s decision and sole discretion.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Promotion, or breaches the Promotion Terms and Conditions or Our Terms and Conditions.
3. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time without prior notice. We may make changes to this Promotion’s Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the gm-associations.net website.
4. We recommend that you revisit these Promotion terms regularly, and by your continued use of the gm-associations.net website and services, you accept any such modified terms.
5. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotional Terms will be resolved by our management team in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. The decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Rules shall prevail where there are any inconsistencies.
7. Terms and Conditions concerning all bonuses are in addition to the General Terms and Conditions of the gm-associations.net website.